Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00019 SEK / IRR *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 12,049 kr (﷼ 63,002,729) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)