Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.141 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 11,681 kr (5,456TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)