Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.339 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 31% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,749 kr (€2,200) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)