Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07900 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,573 kr (¥349,016) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)