Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 971 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08172 SEK / NPR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 45% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,742 kr (₨ 253,819) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)