Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 977 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07879 SEK / NPR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 45% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,357 kr (₨ 245,679) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kumasi costs GH₵35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)