Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.281 SEK / CNY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 15% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 41,412 kr (元32,332) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $39 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $112 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (39 minutes ago)