Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12258 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,946 kr (₨227,986) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)