Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.913 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,242 kr (10,580TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)