Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.124 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,153 kr (8,545TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)