Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 SEK / IRR *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,855 kr (﷼ 72,798,805) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (43 minutes ago)