Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02465 SEK / KZT
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 68% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 12,225 kr (495,985 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 18 N$ (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)