Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02385 SEK / KZT
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 69% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 12,213 kr (512,004 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)