Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,445 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06460 SEK / PKR *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 58% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 14,312 kr (₨221,525) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)