Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01508 SEK / XOF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 27% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,283 kr (1,742,356 Franc) in Kara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)