Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27669 SEK / TWD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 39% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,862 kr (68,173 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)