Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07952 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 36,154 kr (¥454,665) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)