Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.233 SEK / MYR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,818 kr (RM11,113) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)