Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.189 SEK / MYR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,798 kr (RM10,871) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)