Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14289 SEK / RUB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,458 kr (руб 115,179) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)