Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13604 SEK / RUB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,990 kr (руб 124,892) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (44 minutes ago)