Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.753 SEK / ZMW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 28% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,814 kr (31,642 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)