Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12032 SEK / AFN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 42% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,978 kr (174,351 Afghani) in Kabul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)