Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.201 SEK / MYR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,440 kr (RM10,196) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (20 minutes ago)