Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.246 SEK / ILS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 34,191 kr (15,226 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)