Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.434 SEK / ILS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 10% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 42,944 kr (17,647 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)