Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.280 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,125 kr (€2,639) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)