Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00804 SEK / KRW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 23% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,734 kr (₩3,448,611) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)