Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00745 SEK / KRW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 27% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,398 kr (₩3,541,106) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (30 minutes ago)