Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.306 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 30% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,984 kr (€2,715) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)