Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12816 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 56% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,469 kr (₨120,708) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (41 minutes ago)