Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13112 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 55% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 14,384 kr (₨109,701) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 2 hours ago)