Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12494 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 58% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 13,445 kr (₨107,605) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)