Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.343 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,142 kr (R$ 9,023) in Itajuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)