Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,563 prices entered by 881 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.913 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,684 kr (8,198TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)