Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,399 prices entered by 966 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.143 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,174 kr (7,548TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)