Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.692 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,237 kr (11,370TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)