Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45095 SEK / EGP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,990 kr (E£ 37,676) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)