Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.865 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 12,013 kr (6,441TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)