Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.186 SEK / MYR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,107 kr (RM9,196) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)