Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Gävle, Sweden (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 SEK / IRRX *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,620 kr (﷼ 92,776,033) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)