Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.963 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 48% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,641 kr ($2,341) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (42 minutes ago)