Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.752 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 42% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,851 kr ($2,497) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)