Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49973 SEK / EGP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,157 kr (E£ 54,342) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)