Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.684 SEK / PEN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 45% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,328 kr (S/. 7,573) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)