Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29269 SEK / TWD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 24% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,615 kr (101,185 NT$) in Hsinchu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)