Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.117 SEK / SBD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 9% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 36,913 kr (33,040 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)