Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.119 SEK / SBD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 9% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,108 kr (34,955 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)