Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.123 SEK / SBD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 8% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 41,205 kr (36,691 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)