Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.292 SEK / CNY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 31% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,178 kr (20,263元) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (31 minutes ago)