Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.902 SEK / GHS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 23% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,031 kr (GH₵14,216) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)