Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00039 SEK / VND
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 42% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,685 kr (50,806,736 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetta costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)