Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07532 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 36,994 kr (¥491,135) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)