Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07834 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 38,224 kr (¥487,941) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)