Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07532 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 34,836 kr (¥462,488) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)