Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.506 SEK / ILS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 42% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 52,487 kr (20,946 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)