Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.974 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 32% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,693 kr (€2,375) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (42 minutes ago)