Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.484 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 27% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,065 kr (€2,582) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,850 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)