Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.260 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 42,843 kr (€4,176) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)