Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.354 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,989 kr (€3,862) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)