Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.975 SEK / CUC *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 9% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 28,081 kr (3,521 CUC) in Havana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,607 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)