Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.896 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 36,467 kr ($4,099) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)