Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia vs Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01551 SEK / SOS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 176% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 107,546 kr (6,933,408 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)