Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01444 SEK / SOS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 178% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 91,812 kr (6,357,465 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)