Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01540 SEK / SOS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 177% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 88,770 kr (5,763,079 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)