Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.964 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 35,208 kr ($3,928) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)