Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.116 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 20% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,198 kr ($3,351) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)