Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.320 SEK / TND
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 38% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,607 kr (6,207 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (41 minutes ago)