Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.091 SEK / NZD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 4% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 38,645 kr (NZ$6,345) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (42 minutes ago)