Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.046 SEK / NZD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 34,219 kr (NZ$5,660) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)